Beliefs

Monday, March 14, 2016

"I am so thankful for the Savior! I cannot imagine my life without Him."

Hi everyone!!

Quick update, the three new investigators we found last week are doing great! Their names are Naveah, Elizabeth, and Denisa. They all have such strong spirits and a strong desire to find truth for themselves. That is what we do as missionaries, help people to find truth and light that comes directly from our Savior. You don't ever have to be stuck in darkness or wonder the big life questions. All the answers can be found as we search for the truth that comes directly from God. How I love being a missionary!!

As we have talked to people this week and in letters to family and friends, my testimony of God's plan for each of His children has been magnified ten fold. What a blessing it is to know that even if we can't see the whole picture or how the puzzle of our life all fits together, God DOES. What a huge blessing! We can turn to Him in prayer and ask for His help to see, to understand what His plan is for each of us. He will speak peace to our mind and our heart through the Holy Ghost as we humbly ask Him to help us to see His plan.

The Easter message is out! And it is powerful! I am so thankful for the Savior. He is our Redeemer. Because of Him and His infinite and all encompassing sacrifice for each of us, none of our mistakes are eternal. His Atonement covers all. Through Him we can find true joy and peace. Not the kind of happiness or peace that the world offers, but the kind that heaven can offer. It is divine. In Corinthians, it talks of the significance of what the Savior did. "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Cor. 15:22). I am so thankful for the Savior! I will forever be indebted to Him. His sacrifice makes it so each of us can find new life through Him! I know that He lives! and I cannot deny it! He is our Savior, our Redeemer, our Eldest Brother, and our friend. What a privileged to be able to represent Him! One that I am not worthy of on my own. But He makes up the difference. I cannot imagine my life without Him.

FollowHim.mormon.org

As you watch the video, think about what the Savior means to you.

xoxo
Sister Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment