Beliefs

Monday, October 17, 2016

"I seriously love spending my birthday on the mission"

HEY YAALLL

Thanks so much for all the best of birthday wishes! I seriously love spending my birthday on the mission- you get to spend the day serving and teaching and receive all sorts of fun packages :) THANK YOU ALL!! Seriously, I am the person I am today because of all of you! You have each impacted me in such a way that has changed me.

At our district meeting, the district leaders issued a challenge. A sort of key indicator scavenger hunt. On Saturday, we had to get 2 referrals (which has been like impossible in this area), 2 street contacts, 1 investigator to be baptized, 1 member role play, and 1 RCLA lesson on tithing. Sister Ludrick and I were determined. So my birthday was filled with miracles, because we didn't know how we were going to be able to do it, but we did!!

xoxo
Sister Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment