Beliefs

Monday, December 19, 2016

"I love being able to teach & testify, sever & lift, and CELEBRATE Him!"

WHAT A WEEK!! I have been sick since last Sunday and it is kicking my rear end. But I've been spreading Christmas cheer by giving everyone elbow bumps!! hahaha

I got a new companion. Sister Tokia and she is from KIRABATI!!!! So another islander companion who is learning English and she is so much fun hahaha

Attached is part of the closing song sung in our Bitteroot Christmas Program. It was INCREDIBLE!! I love this time of year because hearts are opened to learning about Christ. I love being able to teach and testify, serve and lift, and CELEBRATE Him who is the King of Kings, my Savior and Redeemer. He invites us to come unto Him. It is our choice to be freed from bondage by His grace and mercy. I hope to continually be guided to Him throughout my life.

Merry Christmas!! It is my hope that you can feel of the true spirit of Christ this season!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment