Beliefs

Monday, May 30, 2016

It's transfer time AGAIN

I literally don't know how the last six weeks happened so fast. It seems like just yesterday I got the letter that I would be going to Twin. AND IM STAYING IN TWIN TO BE JOINED BY SISTER CHRISTENSEN!!!! I came out with her, but didn't know her until we got to the field. On our first day of orientation, we were able to practice teaching lessons together! I knew that I would be super privileged and blessed if I ever got to serve with her. We also went on exchanges in Mountain Home this past transfer and I JUST LOVE HER!! Here's to at least three weeks with her :)

So because our mission is combining with Boise the first of July, this transfer will be split in half so that we can get on the transfer schedule of the Boise mission. Which means the office in Twin is shutting down. Any mail scheduled to get to the mission office in Twin on or before June 28th should be sent to the Boise Mission Office:

1111 S. Cole Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
SPREAD THE WORD!!

All in all, this week was a good one. :) We have one place in our ward that we can do a lot of contacting. It's where we met "the CREW"!!! There are a ton of refugees there and we always talk to all the kids that are playing outside. They have become some of our favorite people. We are teaching two of them right now, and they actually came to church on Sunday! It was super hard for them to understand, but they wanted to learn so they stayed the full three hours! I am so grateful to be able to work with them because they are so humble. They are humble because they know their relationship with God. They know how blessed they are to have been taken from their home environment and brought by the grace of God to a free country. I have so much US pride and I am grateful to live in this beautiful, free country!!

Happy Memorial Day yall!

xoxo
Sister Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment